MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Astro Black &White cooper
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only joking....its a photoshopped Cooper-S. I'm not sure if there are any plans for MINI to release a 5-door hatchback model but here's my attempt! Doesn't look too bad actually! Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Oh that was just mean Paul...just horrid! :D For someone whose friends have ripped all his seats getting into the back seats, it would have been perfect...!!!

Meanie.

·
Jay
737 Posts
That looks quite good, wouldnt the 4 door need more power? I.e. The Cooper 4 door gets the Cooper S engine etc

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
I should keep an eye on the pages of Auto Express if I were you, just in case your picture appears in there as a "Scoop"; probably complete with comments from a "factory insider". :rolleyes:

Nice picture though.. If it ever did happen BMW would inevitably shorten the front door to make the back door a bit bigger. Could that be done in photoshop?

Tigger.

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
Like the styling, but not the length. Of course, that would be worked on if it ever went into production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.