MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the US brochure scanned by minimott (thanks!), the chart indicates the 5 star wheels are an option for the Cooper but not available for the S, yet underneath of the picture it says they are indeed optional for the S.

Can somebody clarify this? I really want these wheels!

·
Registered
783 Posts
My understanding is just as you stated: The five-spoke, 16" wheels are optional on the Cooper and unavailable on the S. That's based on the info at miniusa, and from speaking with my dealer.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
RickB said:
My understanding is just as you stated: The five-spoke, 16" wheels are optional on the Cooper and unavailable on the S. That's based on the info at miniusa, and from speaking with my dealer.
Actually, your understanding is NOT just as Rick B stated. He says the five spokes ARE optional on the "S" and you're saying they're NOT. So, we're still confused. Yo MINI...I WANT THE FIVE SPOKES ON MY "S" TOO !!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
"In the US brochure scanned by minimott (thanks!), the chart indicates the 5 star wheels are an option for the Cooper but not available for the S"
Just what miniusa and my dealer indicate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aren't the "split style" 16-inch, 5-spoke wheels standard on the S? These are different than the optional 16-inch wheels on the Cooper, but they are still a 5-spoke design I suppose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts