MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Is anyone from the Raleigh area going to the Flow Mini Rally on Sunday, August 8, 2004? The plan is to take the back roads from Flow to VIR and stay to watch the SCCA races. Apparently, MINIUSA is treating us to lunch at the track and will have the new convertible on display together with a question and answer session.

I'm thinking it would be cool to have a convoy of Mini's heading West on Sunday morning. We need to be at Flow between 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drats! Work demands that I be in Washington, D.C. that weekend. I'm still going but will have to join everyone at the Rally at VIR on the way back Sunday morning. See you there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
ncdave said:
Hello everyone. Is anyone from the Raleigh area going to the Flow Mini Rally on Sunday, August 8, 2004? The plan is to take the back roads from Flow to VIR and stay to watch the SCCA races. Apparently, MINIUSA is treating us to lunch at the track and will have the new convertible on display together with a question and answer session.

I'm thinking it would be cool to have a convoy of Mini's heading West on Sunday morning. We need to be at Flow between 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. :)
I heard it turned out to be a great Rally!
I think lots of folks form here made it

FYI, Flow MINI was the host for this and all the MINI Rally's. MINIUSA does not sponser this. And, Flow MINI is the only one in the USA that does this to my knowledge. They started with Z3 Rally's when Z3's first came out and it was such a success they carried it over to MINI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
BrianWSNC
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing