MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after all these years of wanting a mini my dream has come true : D

My spec is:

chili red mini cooper, with black roof and black bonnet stripes.
Chili pack
visibility pack
piano black interior trim
chrome line interior
rooster red half leather
tinted windows
bridge spokes
parking sensors (as my dad doesnt rate my parking) :p

Bought it from Derek Woodmans under strict orders from the boyfriend (bubblegoose) i could not buy it anywhere else :p

If anyone wants an F reg fiesta let me know lol

Danni :)

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Its always nice when you are finally able to get the thing youve always wanted isnt it :)

You should get him to rush it through as a priority order for you :p :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it is makes it all the more worth while when you have had to work really hard for it

it is at the dealership already (after only 3 weeks of it being on order) but im under strict instructions from my dad that i cant see it until the hand over in sept :(

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
yeah it is makes it all the more worth while when you have had to work really hard for it

it is at the dealership already (after only 3 weeks of it being on order) but im under strict instructions from my dad that i cant see it until the hand over in sept :(
Not allowed to see it till handover :eek: Not even a pic? :eek:

·
Registered
422 Posts
That’s a bit of a wait, only getting a 57 plate cooper here but I only walked into the dealership on Thursday and getting it on the 31st all being well.

Only thing is I’ve seen the car and been out in it….Anyway it will be worth the wait and good luck with it all, and thats the best Red combo in my mind :red:

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Finally after all these years of wanting a mini my dream has come true : D

My spec is:

chili red mini cooper, with black roof and black bonnet stripes.
Chili pack
visibility pack
piano black interior trim
chrome line interior
rooster red half leather
tinted windows
bridge spokes
parking sensors (as my dad doesnt rate my parking) :p

Bought it from Derek Woodmans under strict orders from the boyfriend (bubblegoose) i could not buy it anywhere else :p

If anyone wants an F reg fiesta let me know lol

Danni :)
Congrats Danni :D

I hope Dave got you a good deal lol !!

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
It's on site!!! :eek:

It got delivered yesterday :D
It's in tip top condition & will be looked after in the compound by me until delivery day...

Danni is obviously waiting for new reg date on 1st Sept but is having to wait a little longer due to her parents wanting to be there for the handover! It'll be all worthwhile I'm sure but she's getting impatient now!!! hehehe :p

Trust me Danni, it looks amazing!
Oh & btw... Welcome to MINI2 :)

xxx

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's on site!!! :eek:

It got delivered yesterday :D
It's in tip top condition & will be looked after in the compound by me until delivery day...
Is that not a massive Pigeon sitting on it and its been eating all day by the looks of it……………..:wink:
If the poor girl does not drive over to take a peek over the fence I’ll be amazed…..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is that not a massive Pigeon sitting on it and its been eating all day by the looks of it……………..:wink:
If the poor girl does not drive over to take a peek over the fence I’ll be amazed…..
im under strict instructions from the parents that i cant see it :( but the temptation may get too much soon lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
im under strict instructions from the parents that i cant see it :( but the temptation may get too much soon lol
Don’t want to dish the parents but no harm in seeing the car. In fact I’d say it was a better thing to see the car. Understand them wanting to be there for the handover but if they build the suspense like this it can back fire big time.

You’ll get too excited by it all, spend too much time looking at the car and miss something about the car that could be important being told to you.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Don’t want to dish the parents but no harm in seeing the car. In fact I’d say it was a better thing to see the car. Understand them wanting to be there for the handover but if they build the suspense like this it can back fire big time.

You’ll get too excited by it all, spend too much time looking at the car and miss something about the car that could be important being told to you.
i dont think that will be an issue cos she could just ask the salesperson (me) over the dinner table ;) lol

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I ended up giving up to temptation & took some photos of the car to show Danni (RedDwarf).

I think, if this is possible, it got her even more excited than she already was :eek: :p :D

The '58' plate registrations were released from the DVLA today so we were able to choose a good registration plate for her new car!!

Dave :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts