MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at some BBS alloys and the ones i want only come in 8x18". Anyone got experience of fitting this size of wheel onto the Mini ....

Any problems or comments related to fitting this size alloy ??

Thanks

·
Doncaster MINI Register
408 Posts
I fitted 8x18" wheels to my MINI One. The rear wheels do rub on the inner arches so the plastic arch needs to be cut in order for them to fit properly. Try fitting thinner tyres, e.g. 215/35/18, as this should stop the rubbing.

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
I'm very interested to read any comments in this thread to do with 18s, coz i posted looking for info on the ride quality etc of 18s a while back, as I'm thinking of getting a set when it's time to bin the runflats, but never really got that much info (apologies to those who DID reply to me, i'm not discounting your thoughts at all, just further comments would be great), so any further feedback from bods reading this thread would be appreciated. (Though apologies if it seems like i'm hijacking this thread: that's not my aim at all, just thought guys with 18s could kill 2 birds with one stone here...)

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.