MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was gonna post this in the 'Delivery, Shipping & Order Tracking' forum, but then thought this might be a more suitable place! ;) :p

much like ordering a custom MINI [which i didn't do, my wait was only 6 days] my wife & I just yesterday took delivery of a new little baby girl! :D :D :D we left determination of the sex upto the dealer, so that was a nice bundled suprise also! :)

Aysha May Willis was born @ 11:07am yesterday October 29th, & weighed in @ 3495g [7 pounds 11 ounces]... bub & mum are doing extremely well!

she takes more work to keep clean than a set of R90s, but i actually find myself staring at her even more than my MINI when it was new! ;) :D

btw - got a Phil & Ted's E3 V2 stroller [fits in the boot], & picking up a Turn-A-Tot car seat for the MINI tomorrow! :)

Attachments

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well, the fact that it's taken me a full week to reply tells the story! ;) :)

sleep & personal time are rare commodities now, but the whole experience is soooo great! :D

'little' Aysha May has managed to put on close to 300g a week since discharge, & has now reached the stage where she is visably aware of our presence & smiles etc

so we're having a blast, & have even taken a little shopping trip in the MINI... the christmas trip up the coast will be the next BIG test!!

btw - the Sounds for Silence CD has been AMAZING, a very worthwhile investment for instant settling!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts