MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've had the Mini for about a month now & when I got it it looked like this:

It now looks like this:

I personally prefer the wheels a lot more than the ones that were on it when I bought it. I reduced the wheel size from 18x7.5 to 17x7 as well.

I've added an M7 induction kit, the Lohen side stripes & after nearly 2yrs on retention the private plate my other half got me for Xmas in 2006!! Think it needs to be just a little lower now though.

Cheers

MAFFA

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
My what nice new wheels you have :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the good comments guys :)

I gotta say that looking at it it seems to sit quite low anyway although i'm not sure if I was to track it the handling would be even close to that of £100 spent on Eibach's or KW springs.

Mmmmm what to spend money on next??? :biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe the brakes? It's either got to be the handling or the braking. Power can be gained easily but it's all pointless without these two in place first :)

Darn that credit card!!!!!! :biggrin:

MAFFA

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking for something with a bit of chequer on it to slighly match the bonnet stripes & the Lohen ones seemed to fit nicely :)

MAFFA

·
\\ World Record Holder //
257 Posts
really like the stripes - does anyone know where they will have been bought from originally? i'm looking at getting new stripes on mine atm :cool:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wish I could help but unfortunately i'm new to the Mini game & I bought it like that :(

MAFFA

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thankyou kindly :)

Nice to turn the tables on the comments. I think a few people were as keen as I was on the wheels that came on the car :biggrin::biggrin:

MAFFA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts