MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Nicole and I am seriously thinking of purchasing a Cooper S. I saw this car at the LA Auto show and just fell in love. Ever since I've been trying to find out as much as possible about these cars. My boyfriend found this forum which I think is great!

I do have one question....What is a Mini One? I can find all sorts of information about Cooper and the Cooper S, but nothing about a Mini One! Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a Mini One and the Cooper S? Which do you think I should purchase? Your help may persuade me to look into the Mini One. Is there a website that I can go to that will provide information? I want to Thank all in advance that reply. Your help I appreciate greatly! Nicole :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
It is the base model MINI in Europe :) It has slightly less power from the same engine but is alot cheaper than a standard Cooper. Search data & you can compare the spec ;)

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
2013 R55 Bond Street
1,067 Posts
As the MINI ONE is not available in America, you would be quite unique if you managed to get one.

As such, this makes the MINI ONE a far more desirable vehicle than the common old Cooper or Cooper S. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:( Well thank you m1les, for that information pretty much sums up my decesion. If I can't purchase it here, than most likely I can't get it. So I guess the Cooper S it is! Thanks so much guys for your help. Once I purchase my car I'll be back, so I hope to meet all you guys soon - Nic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts