MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following feedback regarding our posting rules with regards images and videos, we've decided that there is simply no way to please everyone!

But, we do try and please as many people as we can, so this forum is for those people who want to share and enjoy photographs, video and other media they and fellow MINI2 members have created of the new MINI.

This forum is exempt from regular rules on image sizes and presentation, which may make it quite unsuitable for our visitors on dial-up modems (hello Mum), but for those of us on broadband or better we hope it will be a great place to share your photos with other forum members.

The hope is that this will please those who like to post lots of photos, and those who like to look at lots of photos (and videos) as well as those who are struggling along on dial up who can ignore the forum completely if they so chose.

We welcome feedback on the new forum, as ever, in the Site Feedback & Wish-Lists forum.

Have fun!

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Wow.. this has unearthed a bunch of photoshoot threads I had totally forgotten about! :cool:

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did my best to dig up older threads that were photo shoot style ones (and still had valid image links!).

If I've missed anything obvious if you're a mod you can move them, if not, let me know.

:)

I'm working out a way to disable the image resizer in this forum only too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
go with the vipers!! only way forward...

·
SoCal Yank
85 Posts
A Chance To Learn (?)

This looks like fun. Considering I don't know squat about sending pics/video over the net, maybe I can learn something new! No dial-up, I'm on cable which is kind'a quick. Not to date myself but, does anybody remember "party lines"? :)
This pic don't show much of Beelzebub but, I like it. X-Mas '08, Sleeping Ute Mt. Cortez, Colorado.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
My 03 Cooper

Spec:

As it Stands;

AeroKit
Black Honeycombe rear bumper stickers
Black Headlight Rings
Cooper S Spoiler
Black Viper Stripes
Black SpotLights

When i Got Her

After Some Mods

To Come:

Miltek cat-back
Team Dynamic pro race 1.2 OR JCW R113 Gloss Black
Pipercross Viper Induction
Carbon Fibre Interior Pieces

·
Registered
31 Posts
New Stickers My Cooper S , thoughts please guys

My 2002 Mini Cooper S

Gunmetal Grey
Black Cooper alloys
ALTA performance air filter
UNION JACK mirrors grey and black
MINI COOPER seat belt pads
JOHN COOPER signed floor mats

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow really fabulous roof i wish i can drive it at least once in my life...|
Btw Paul your new forum is not working at my side and i get the error (Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator) ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts