MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe I am selling a competitors product:rolleyes: But......

I have seen this product in the development and design process, seen where it it made, and I must say it looks amazing, and the best thing other than the styling has to be how small it folds, they say its the smallest pushchair (69cm in length) on the market and it doesn't need to go in the boot, as you can pop it on the passenger floor well.

http://www.quinny.nl/zapp/#
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its well :cool: its what I would buy if I needed one, the video on the site actually really sells it to me too:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Good tip - thanks Rakey :)

The site could be a bit better - try finding the details on the UK distributor. Unless I missed a shortcut you need to click the mouse button a WHOLE lot of times.

I'd also like to see in the FAQ what age this can be used up to. And see the buggy in use with kids in it. And see a real person putting it up.

Deffo one to consider :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess the distributor list would be on the parent company website, www.quinny.com but its going to be in most good independant retailers and John Lewis will also be stocking it from what I have heard in the trade;)
 

·
MINI2 No.1
Joined
·
42,467 Posts
Looks nice, but wonder how comfortable it will be for the kid (especially if they fall asleep) and what size it goes up to, also what height is it at for walking with, as I'd hate to be stooping pushing the buggy?

Oh yes, and the cost.
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Question: How many mouse clicks does it take to find out there are no US Distributers on their web site?
Answer: 13,434.

Sheesh!! It looks nice, though!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul Mullett said:
Looks nice, but wonder how comfortable it will be for the kid (especially if they fall asleep) and what size it goes up to, also what height is it at for walking with, as I'd hate to be stooping pushing the buggy?

Oh yes, and the cost.
apparently stock is on way to stores now, so will find out the price Monday hopefully for you, not going to be cheap though.

the seat has very little if any padding/comfort, thats so you buy the extra accessories normally, so get modding:p

never tell the customer how big it is when not folded, or they will realise that it will give them back pains:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dansmini said:
Question: How many mouse clicks does it take to find out there are no US Distributers on their web site?
Answer: 13,434.

Sheesh!! It looks nice, though!
there are different laws/regulations for UK/Europe/USA that might be why its not there, but I would like to think that as the company that is making it is US owned (by Dural, same as Safety First, Maxi Cosi etc) that you might get something eventually like it. :)
 

·
Sullivan Racing
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Rakey said:
there are different laws/regulations for UK/Europe/USA that might be why its not there, but I would like to think that as the company that is making it is US owned (by Dural, same as Safety First, Maxi Cosi etc) that you might get something eventually like it. :)
Cool. Keep us posted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
I sense a speccin' thread on the way:

-Std stroller.
-2" pad pack w/viper stripes.
-chrome titanium tubing.
-8" r90 replicas, with 5 series tyres.
-full leather grips.
-OBC (wetness / temp / disposition)

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,596 Posts
You can't get it in the US but you can get it in Iran, Israel, Bulgaria, Malta, Slovakia and Slovenia :p

Have a nice trip :D
 

·
MINI2 Sr.
Joined
·
514 Posts
OMG that is sooooo cool. I want one! Hmm, who do I know in Iran? :rolleyes: :D

Oh wait, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Germany are on the list. I know people there! LOL. I'm gonna find out how much it costs to ship one to the US. I'm serious. I just showed my wife and now she wants one too! LOL.
 
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Top