MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from taking an out-of-town guest to lunch. What an absolutely gorgeous day. Perfect. This morning there was frost on the ground and I got to see my car tell me that it was cold out :p and I got to try out the heated seats. Verrrrrrrryyyyyyyy nice. Then later I was able to open the sunroof and crank up the tunes. What more can you ask for??? :D

Oh yeah! Today I will hit my "break in" mileage (if I have to drive in circles, haha, only 8 miles to go) and the car is just so friendly, I just want to spend all my time in it. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
NICE! Me, I got to drive in traffic to work and had to park OUTSIDE! (Need a new access card for the garage) IT was aweful...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwww, can't you just park right next to your desk? ;)

Even those of us that work from home have a hard time looking at the nice weather out. Glad I had excuses to drive today. :D

Of course, when I was within 4 miles of my break-in line, I had to think up a reason to get out ... go get a newspaper and cat food - of course!!! Needless to say, I took the long way.

Now I'm back home and nowhere to go tonight. Guess I'll just give the baby a sponge bath again.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
^ Shijinmini livin the MINI life. :) Great to see. I'll be doin a little motoring this afternoon. How to get to Kent Falls from Marcus Dairy without dealing with any traffic. Then it's matinee Huckabees at the local megaplex with mom & j9.

PS: There are those who do not consider Connecticut to be part of New England. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GMINI said:
^ Shijinmini livin the MINI life. :) Great to see. I'll be doin a little motoring this afternoon. How to get to Kent Falls from Marcus Dairy without dealing with any traffic. Then it's matinee Huckabees at the local megaplex with mom & j9.

PS: There are those who do not consider Connecticut to be part of New England. :rolleyes:

So what do they consider it??? Hahaha. Guess it's the same attitude that I get as I've lived here 12 years but am still considered a newbie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts