MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally found a pram that fits perfectly into our mini cooper s. It is the mama's & papa's 'Urbo'. it is new out and retails at £295. There is still even a tiny bit of room left! We also tried the Oyster 'Black Pearl' which did fit, but only the frame with the wheels off. Instead, the frame AND seat of the Urbo fit in the boot! It is also suitable from birth, unlike the Quinny zapp which is from 6 months +. Hurrah, our struggle is over...!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know that this may seem a little pushy, but is it possible for you to post some pictures of the unit in the boot as it looks really stylish and something we would be very interested in having already viewed the quality of the units at mamas and papas - first time parents having to think about things that we have never had to before and losing one of our two minis is not an option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
urbo pram

hi! We haven't got our pram just yet as the baby isn't due until november, but we have tried it on quite a few occasions now and it fits perfectly! we will be happy to post pictures as soon as we get it, but that won't be until october time. alternatively, if you go to a small stockist they should be happy to let you try the prams in the car xxx hope this helps xxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pushchairs such as a Petite Star Zia, Quinny Zapp, Chicco Skip and a Silver Cross Halo should fit in the boot of a Mini. Any pushchair without an umbrella fold really because they're more or less the same size as one another. However the Chicco is from 6 months and so is the Zapp, but as mentioned before you can get the car seat to fit on it to be from birth. Although I think the 2010 Quinny Zapp now has a recline feature (?).

There was a pushchair that I once got in a Mini Convertible but I can't remember what it was, I'll post it up once I've remembered. :)

It's not that I have lots of children, I just used to work in Mothercare :) lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
petite star zia fits my mcs perfectly

hi just thought i would comment on the buggy fitting in boot problam,i too had this problam and i was going to go for the quinny zapp after having the buzz and loved it(didnt have my mini then).
but what put me of was the no lie down style,so after searching all over internet i came across the petite star zia,in the style of a zapp but it lies down is suitable from birth and comes with a basket(which you have to buy seperate on zapp).i recall there is a zia + that is carseast and carrycot compatable too think it retails around £300,but i paid £90 brandnew fr ebay for just the buggy and raincover and it fits great in my boot with a bit of room for shopping or whatever.

·
Mini Owner November 2010
1 Posts
Just got myself a Mini :) and have previously had the Quinny Zapp.. such a great nippy little compact buggy.. but does not recline! I wish i had purchased the Petite Star Zia as this reclines which is so much more comfortable for kids/babies to have a nap!
Its very cheap, light and compact.. well it ticked all the right boxes for this lady mini owner!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts