MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mikey how much would 1st class postage be on the following item:

JCW (JCW side vents WITHOUT any repeaters)

i no it says £4.25 but i thought that was a bit pricey considering the wait of the item.

thank you.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Hi Foxy,

I'm pretty sure Mikey doesn't use standard 1st class post - he uses Special Delivery to ensure items are tracked and traceable (and insured). Hope that explains the cost.... ;)

Jon

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes but when u go checkout, u have to select which method u want.
thanks in advanced.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Yes, the product itself is £19.00 (if were looking at the same thing), then when you go to checkout you select 'UK 1st class recorded' which adds on the £4.25 postage.

All seems correct to me? :confused:

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Foxy, I wanted to reiterate that we have a no text speak rule on this forum. Please use proper grammer. Text speak makes it difficult for our non-native English speaking friends to decipher. Thanks... :)

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
P&p isn't just the cost of postage but someone packing it, driving to the post office (obviously not just with your parcel) & then spending 40 mins in the post office
That said, joan quite often will use her discretion & reduce the cost for small light parcels :)
If you have an issue with post give me a shout I am normally open for a haggle ;)
If you do decide to order these, put your m2 user name in the notes & I will reduce the postage for you before you are billed

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Received an order - but no notes - however I have put your username & real name & linked them (hope I am right) & reduced your postage charge - thanks for the order
Gone out tonight so should be with your tommorow

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Received an order - but no notes - however I have put your username & real name & linked them (hope I am right) & reduced your postage charge - thanks for the order
Gone out tonight so should be with your tommorow

sorry only just been able to reply.
yehh you done the matching up well. :cool:
really good service and superb delivery!
first order, and many more to come!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts