MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really thought about getting the MCS,,but the dealer here only has 2 Electric Blue and one Dark Silver, but they want $2K more. I like the Electric Blue, but I can't afford the silver.. So my only choice is to order one and we all know that will be 6 months.. So now my option is to get the:

MCS color: off white/black hood w/ black bonnet stripes

I just want the Premium Package, front/rear fog lamps.

What should I do, wait 6 months b/c of color or just get the blue.. I just hate the idea of the 6 month wait!!

·
Damned
4,527 Posts
ga_zx3 said:
..I like the Electric Blue, but I can't afford the silver.. !!
Get the Feckin Blue then!!!
:D ;) :D

A sad Story...
I went to the dealers for the first time today since getting my HB/W MCS back in September, & whats the first car I see on the Forcourt ..my old Electric Blue / White MCS :cool:
It wasnt that it wasnt selling, but they have so many MINI`s there, that it takes months to check them out & put up for resale apparently.
...& it had gained £2500 on what they gave ME in PX :mad:

Anyway, I gave it a good looking over & to be honest I regretted getting rid of it.

So whats the Problem ..Just get the Electric Blue.
You wont regret it
:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL..yeah. I've just been looking in the gallery section checking out other electric blue minis...I look the look of the bonnet stripes so I'll have to get that.. Also some gun metal wheels looked good w/ them too.. Any other ideas? What's the popular exterior mod going for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts