MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
: : : : : : : : :
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im pretty new to mini2.com. I have owned a mini cooper for a few months now, but I have never been to any of the famous meets, and I was keen to find out more about locations times of these meets in my area (if there are any). Ideally close to Aberdeen. :D

Cant believe how many people are involved with this website!! Its pretty mad!!!

CHEERS FOLKS!! :green:

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
hi, go to www.newminiscotland.co.uk

we are having a club stand at the scottish mini weekend at perth on 7th 8th aug, if you want to come.

sleepyrascal said:
Hi. Im pretty new to mini2.com. I have owned a mini cooper for a few months now, but I have never been to any of the famous meets, and I was keen to find out more about locations times of these meets in my area (if there are any). Ideally close to Aberdeen. :D

Cant believe how many people are involved with this website!! Its pretty mad!!!

CHEERS FOLKS!! :green:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sleepyrascal, as seany says get over to newminiscotland. In the meets section you will find one for Aberdeen on Monday. Meeting at the tipping hatter for food and then a wee cruise along the beach etc Got 12 cars or so going at the mo, but the more the merrier :)

·
: : : : : : : : :
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Martin. Although I have registered with NMS, and looked in the meets forum, but i couldnt find anything about a meeting in aberdeen. I take it you did mean the meets forum? Maybe im just being stupid or somthing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
MartinSullivan
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing