MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to go down the road of a jcw exhaust (for the whole warranty issue) without the full works kit, and until a few weeks ago, it probably would have been possible, but they've changed it now and you can't get the exhaust without the full works kit :( . Sooo... my next line of questioning is the ac schnitzer one for the mcs. Firstly, does anyone have any pics of it fitted? (apart from the official schnitzer ones) and secondly, how does it sound/perform etc? Any comments appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man, in South Africa the AC mod is very popular as it is cheaper than the JCW and is covered by motorplan. As for the exhaust, it is still availible and sounds awesome. AC also offers an exhaust which splits the two pipes. (haven't seen this though)

Attachments

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hallelujah! i was starting to think that i was beginning to lose it and had imagined that ac schnitzer even existed!!! Mr Hef, I salute you on making your first post a reply to my question! And you bring good news too, what a *! Now, my next problem, is it available from the dealers in the UK? I know, the easy thing would be to speak to my dealer, but I've done that, and he's 'getting back to me'... Think I'll have to give him a wee reminder- still waiting for him to 'get back to me' on silver look front indicators that I asked about when the car was being delivered new 10 months ago! (come on paul (you know who you are!), get your finger out!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
nylo said:
ah leccy my man, thank you very much for that. Out of interest, is this the only place that are supplying the schnitzer stuff, or is it still available from the dealers? I feel a phoneacll to my friend paul the dealer coming on very soon...
I'm not too sure? I know that some dealers orders directly from Rossiters to get their Schnizter stuff.

LB.

·
Registered
262 Posts
schnitzer stuff shouldnt be available from dealers in the uk due to legal issues with the JCW camp. i had to get special permission from bmw uk to get another set of schnitzer alloys for my mini ands they only agreed because i had all the interior schnitzer stuff.

nice looking exhaust but performance wise its not that ment to be anything special over the stock. not sure about noise tho

:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts