MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All Shiney :)
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ho neighbours

Any idea where i can get a AC SCHNITZER exhaust system from in the uk? as i quite fancy one!

Thanks in advance

Andy..

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers

will my dealer be able to order and fit? or do you know where can?

thanks

Andy..

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Zippster said:
cheers

will my dealer be able to order and fit? or do you know where can?

thanks

Andy..
Well BMW are the official Distributors for AC Schnitzer products and up until a few months ago I would have said the answer was 'Yes'. However, things have changed recently and I've been unable to get a set of springs from them. It seems they've made way for JCW springs and stopped stocking the Schnitzer ones. Whether this applies to the whole Schnitzer range, I'm not sure. Best bet is to ask your dealership.

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bizzare i called the number on the website you provided (uk dealers) and this woman said that i would have to speak to my dealer as they didnt maintain vehicles at bracknell?? why would they stick there number on the website then?

will call woods in hook tommow but maybe the JCW would be easier to get hold of?

now where can i get one of thoses from

Andy..

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Zippster said:
bizzare i called the number on the website you provided (uk dealers) and this woman said that i would have to speak to my dealer as they didnt maintain vehicles at bracknell?? why would they stick there number on the website then?

will call woods in hook tommow but maybe the JCW would be easier to get hold of?

now where can i get one of thoses from

Andy..
Strange - I e-mailed rossiters recently and they said they could provide the parts and fit them. They also said if they fitted the part it's be covered by AC Schnitzers warranty.

JCW Exhausts:
http://www.johncooper.co.uk/JohnCooperSite/category/Motorsport_Exhaust+Kits/

·
[email protected]
36 Posts
Super Sprint Exhaust

Zippster said:
Hi Ho neighbours

Any idea where i can get a AC SCHNITZER exhaust system from in the uk? as i quite fancy one!

Thanks in advance

Andy..
have you ever considered the Super Sprint Exhaust system? It is a flow through design with outstanding quality. I can order it! Contact me if youre interested. [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
[email protected]
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing