MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fancy a meet at the legendary ACE Cafe on the Norf Circ in London?

I've done a bit of work and a New MINI inc Classics night might be on the cards

Just need to know how many would be interested.
It would be a Friday evening not the best, Maybe Saturday, or Sunday lunchtime or late afternoon for the run followed by burgers and music at the caff .

Post up if interested so I can work on some dates with them.

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
round the corner from me :eek: Book Me Danno! maybe i'll introduce you to a nice Indian club after ;) better than the Brick Lane malarkeeee we normally end up in ;)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Free when ever you want fella ;) It's rude not to see you when you're playing in my back yard :eek:

Just wear a bullet proof vest ;)

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blimey :eek:

An unprecidented fast and furious response :cool:

I'll start serious planning on the morrow :D

·
TheSecretGarden
8,338 Posts
Well, since there's a possibility that I may change my mind and do what the hell I like come the day or time of any pre-arranged event, you'll have to count me out:rolleyes: Forgive me because I hadn't realised that I was under obligation to attend or do whatever some of you want:rolleyes:

There's been one snide comment too many, and, quite frankly, I'm bored of all **** :mad:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Well, since there's a possibility that I may change my mind and do what the hell I like come the day or time of any pre-arranged event, you'll have to count me out:rolleyes: Forgive me because I hadn't realised that I was under obligation to attend or do whatever some of you want:rolleyes:

There's been one snide comment too many, and, quite frankly, I'm bored of all **** :mad:
are the painters in :eek:

Say why don't you BUY me that dinner/Lunch you owe me ;)

Cheque pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

1 - 20 of 87 Posts