MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
LOL, I do love that stuff. I actually took a polishing towel out and some detail spray the other day to touch up both cars and I was complimented twice on the "cleaning" that I did for both cars. I spent a whopping 5 minuets per car. ;) It is amazing how well the products do and how well they last. My only complaints at this point is the trim dressing. I just wish that it would last longer. About three days later it starts to streak a little and requires a little bit of a touchup. :( I have to add that this is after a little rain that we had here. ;)

Overall I am a happy camper. Heck, I have a gallon of that detail spray in my basement right now. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I do love that stuff. I actually took a polishing towel out and some detail spray the other day to touch up both cars and I was complimented twice on the "cleaning" that I did for both cars. I spent a whopping 5 minuets per car. ;) It is amazing how well the products do and how well they last. My only complaints at this point is the trim dressing. I just wish that it would last longer. About three days later it starts to streak a little and requires a little bit of a touchup. :( I have to add that this is after a little rain that we had here. ;)

Overall I am a happy camper. Heck, I have a gallon of that detail spray in my basement right now. :)
Thank you for the very kind words!

We completely understand what you are saying about the trim dressing - the other alternative, and it's one we try to stress often at shows and demos - is that while petroleum based dressings do last longer, they also attract and promote dirt and grease, dry out the trim, and prematurely cause drying/cracking/fading.

I'd much rather reapply once or twice a week than replace a roof rack or molding piece.

Yes, water based dressings won't give you the same longevity, but they do prevent you from having to replace that trim. Take a look at our In & Out Spray, the new formula does last much longer and still protects and shines just as good as the last run!
-Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts