MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase Bonnet Stripes for my Indi Blue Cooper. My question is, do people recommend the plain white stripes for an Indi Blue Cooper, or do people recommend the white stripes with black trim? I'm just not sure which will look better... Does anyone HAVE any Indi Blue Cooper with stripes who can offer an opinion? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. THANK YOU!

·
In my perfect MINI world
371 Posts
I only asked as I am currently having difficulties obtaining aftermarket stripes (ordered, paid, but not delivered).

Have you looked through the general MINI2 galleries for some photos? I want white stripes on my hyper blue MCS.

·
2nd Year
83 Posts
I would think that you would not be able to see the black trim against the Indi blue color. My Indi Blue MCS has a black roof and mirrors, so I will most likely go with black stripes with the white pinstripes.

·
Rainhill's guest
387 Posts
See my gallery, i live with Henke, a IB/B MC with black stripes and chrom mirrors...
For me is perfect!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very good points. I'm thinking probably plain white stripes is the way to go. I have a white roof, white tires and white mirrors. I think that's my best bet. Yes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts