MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I might be getting my mini next week, my first Cooper, and it's quite a low spec as I can't afford much more than £15k. What I'm going to do is save up for some "extras" I want, such as Auto aircon and the Aero kit. Will it be possible to ring up my dealer and say "Hi, I'd like this, that and this please" and they'll sort it out? Or is it quite a major time-consumer, i.e. will it take weeks?

Cheers then

Will

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
To get aircon fitted to your car will be very costly I'm afraid,but the Aero kit is not a problem as you can let MINI fit this or fit it yourself.:)

what other extras are you looking at getting.:confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought adding Auto Aircon would be about £300, no? :confused: Apart from that, and the Aero kit, I'd like Viper stripes but will do this myself if it's cheaper and easy.

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Have yuou already got aircon and want to upgrade to climate if thats the case again if it can be done its really going to cost you.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
silver_mini
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing