MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having the JCW Kit installed on my S this week, and I asked my dealer to install the original shelf on the drivers side, along with the new 05 centre cubby.

I'd highly recommend these two options to everyone,the shelf is much more useful than the cubby, and frees up leg room, and the centre cubby does make use of some heretofore useless space..............:)

Old style shelf...........

New centre cubby..........:)

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Aiden that shelf really opens it up compared to letterbox cubby hole under the steering column you get now.:)

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Same combination I've got Aiden. Got the shelf for free as I hate the cubby hole and shin basher (I mean, bolster) you get "these days". The '05 storage tray is good too, glad I got that.

You should get a glove box tidy (the home made ones gominigo does are very good). The ultimate MINI interior storage combination I think!

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must look at the glovebox tidy, as you say, perfect storage combo then.......:cool:

The shelf is so much better than the cubby.

I meant to fit them myself , but the dealer had installed them when I went to collect the car - bet the labour will be 3 times what the parts cost...........:rolleyes:

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
AidenL said:
I meant to fit them myself , but the dealer had installed them when I went to collect the car - bet the labour will be 3 times what the parts cost...........:rolleyes:
Yer alright Aiden we believe you................NOT.:p ;)

dinger.:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
11 Participants
stu(pid)
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing