MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Mmm that might be a tad far 馃槀
i know its one of them bud there's plenty of people out there that can sort that for you, welcome to private message me if struggle to get someone

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
To be honest I have bad luck with garages, they overcharge and take the mick. Not sure how to pm on here. I鈥檓 going to ring around Monday and get some quotes

Registered
Sounds like a good idea to me. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver I will ring them Monday for a fixed price. How far away are you mike? I don鈥檛 mind travelling
might do 100k before snapping off top guide or chain slips around worn out bottom sprocket and tension cant cope with the length of the chain,, trouble is the engine has now run with a retarded timing and this causes a lot more heat and pressure it also effects the overlap on exhaust valves and inlet valves as well,, ie overlap is how car designers add

Registered
might do 100k before snapping off top guide or chain slips around worn out bottom sprocket and tension cant cope with the length of the chain,, trouble is the engine has now run with a retarded timing and this causes a lot more heat and pressure it also effects the overlap on exhaust valves and inlet valves as well,, ie overlap is how car designers add
i know its stupid design why they never just fitted a duplex chain on that engine would of made so good all.. they even after 2010 done a new tensioner ie longer travel to increase the mileages to when it lets go,,, most of the issues with the prince engines revolve around the chain that is not fit for purpose, i've seen cars with under 60k a lot of them failed top guides,, seems like is a habit of bmw ie their own diesels n47 have same issues and just to insult the owners even more they moved the chain to rear of engine so its gearbox out to do a chain kit. 拢1800 bill for chain only reports of, at least the prince engines are easy when you know how i guess and are cheap genuine bmw chain partial kit 拢215 with latest tensioner plymouth bmw

21 - 25 of 25 Posts