MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how easy it is (or hard) to fit the aero front bumper on to a ONE. I know that the cooper S one is hard as you need to change fog lights etc, is this the same for the aero bumper. Also, do you have to have the black grill in it, can you have the normal chrome grill on the aero bumper.

Thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts
Jenga said:
Does anyone know how easy it is (or hard) to fit the aero front bumper on to a ONE. I know that the cooper S one is hard as you need to change fog lights etc, is this the same for the aero bumper. Also, do you have to have the black grill in it, can you have the normal chrome grill on the aero bumper.

Thanks
Yes you do have to move the lights into a new position for the aero bumper and you really wont find it easy to fit the normal chrome grill into the aero grill as it is slightly thinner therefore it will need bolstering out somewhat. I gave up on the idea and fitted the black aero grills instead! It is possible tho!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Rayman
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing