MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
does anyone know where i could find an aero kit for a mini one/cooper...:confused: ive seen cooper s aero kits for 550£ painted, :D which would look even better but how much work would it be to buy and fit a cooper s exhaust onto a one?

and how much would it cost!!

cheers

·
Registered
398 Posts
as far as i know the minisport ones have US style orange reflectors, not to everyones taste.. you might like them though

If not try ebay for second hand parts, they can be pretty cheap especailly if you get all the bits seperate

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea ive been on minisport theyve only got one in black tho i need indy blue. thanks anyone got any ideas how much it would be to get them painted?

·
Registered
238 Posts
can you remove the orange reflectors??
The slots for them are a molded part of the bumper, so no they can't be removed. You could try tinting them spray paint? I did with mine and they're a huge improvement.

Also try a breakers such as Mini Matt, he may stock an aero kit in your colour, or could respray one. Otherwise Derek Woodman Mini still have a group buy running on Mini2 forum @ £920.

·
Registered
195 Posts
ive just bought one from derek woodman, its 850 fully painted all fixtures n fittings and its from a mini dealer, no reflector strips either!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
i bought mine from derek woodman also, 920 delivered, painted, everything u need, fairly simple to fit too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts