MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question as not having much joy with the search feature..

Can you buy the aero kit side skirts seperatly as dont want the full aero kit? if so how much are they and do they come already painted in Dark Silver

Cheers......

·
See you in my rear view!!
901 Posts
Yeah....go to dealer, I had them for just under £500 fitted.

Search around for quote as dealer Labour charges vary so going to somewhere cheap (like Newport or Cardiff) will affect the price quite a bit.

Jones! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Jones, will phone dealer tomorrow and see how much they are charging..

Nice car, looks like you've got every option available...

·
901 Posts
yorkshire-sam said:
Cheers Jones, will phone dealer tomorrow and see how much they are charging..

Nice car, looks like you've got every option available...

Almost.....thouth no "Head Airbags"....have got enough soft stuff up there already to spend £200!! ;) :D

·
901 Posts
fergusor said:
I ordered my side skirts new with the car and my dealer charged me £525... sounds like I was ripped off :mad:

Well I am not the one to say how much your dealer should charge but the part is standard cost across all dealers so the variation in price is in the labour charges so if you go to a dealer with cheaper labour then the price goes down! :D If you have a dealer in London for example then this will be much more than going to somewhere like Cardiff or Newport.

I had mine fitted after I had my car so I shopped around dealers.

But you only paying about £25 more than I did just over a year ago so its not bad!! And it looks great!!!

Jones! :D

PS - My dealer initially wanted to charge me £900 cos they wanted to by the part primed but not painted and then charge me for painting them up....until I found out you could buy them in form Germany pre-painted!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is your source for the painted side skirts in Germany? Since I live in Italy I would love to just go up and pick up a pair and install them myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts