MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i couldnt find the old WANTED section anymore?

Im after a JCW S exhaust if anyone upgraded and or has one lying about and wants to sell it please let me know as im after one asap.

Cheers!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Try contacting TonyT. He was in an accident and his Works may get written off. If so the car could get broken up. From what I've seen in the photos the exhaust looks fine.

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
daniel_davies said:
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i couldnt find the old WANTED section anymore?

Im after a JCW S exhaust if anyone upgraded and or has one lying about and wants to sell it please let me know as im after one asap.

Cheers!
Join the queue bud, the first available one's mine! ;) :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Fizzle said:
yeah, it's the one with the silencer removed though. havn't got the works kit, just the exhaust. sounds great without being to over the top.
I was going to do that. Gary from robertshaw racing was sorting it out for me. I've just never got round it.

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
LMB said:
I was going to do that. Gary from robertshaw racing was sorting it out for me. I've just never got round it.
it was gary that sorted out my exhaust for me. actually weant into order a milltek and he talked me into buyin the exhaust off his jcws. i'm really happy with it, worth while doin for that extra bit of noise!!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Fizzle said:
it was gary that sorted out my exhaust for me. actually weant into order a milltek and he talked me into buyin the exhaust off his jcws. i'm really happy with it, worth while doin for that extra bit of noise!!
Does he have to cut the JCW pipe to remove the box?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.