MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
International Merrymaker
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a brief search and came up empty.

I used to have an Intake I purchased for $50 from someone on eBay, but last night I installed the Mini Mania kit. The downside was that I had to re-install the factory tube. Anyone know of an after market tube that will work with the Mini Mania system? I think I would like either red silicone or polished aluminum.

TIA
 

·
Mini Mod
Joined
·
9,227 Posts
joeinitaly said:
I did a brief search and came up empty.

I used to have an Intake I purchased for $50 from someone on eBay, but last night I installed the Mini Mania kit. The downside was that I had to re-install the factory tube. Anyone know of an after market tube that will work with the Mini Mania system? I think I would like either red silicone or polished aluminum.

TIA
At one point Alta was selling their intake tube stand alone.
You had to call and ask since they weren't listing it.
In my experience they've been good to deal with.
 

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
Joined
·
656 Posts
obehave said:
At one point Alta was selling their intake tube stand alone.
You had to call and ask since they weren't listing it.
In my experience they've been good to deal with.
I do not know how much Alta may want for the tubing but JSCSpeed has it for sale for $90!!! Figure out which one is better priced and go that way! Although it states, "For those who purchased the intake w/o hoses." Not sure if that will cause a problem!

http://www.jscspeed.com/mini/intake/alta_intake.htm

At the bottom, you get a choice of color as well!
 

·
.
Joined
·
265 Posts
CooperSAZ said:
I do not know how much Alta may want for the tubing but JSCSpeed has it for sale for $90!!! Figure out which one is better priced and go that way! Although it states, "For those who purchased the intake w/o hoses." Not sure if that will cause a problem!

http://www.jscspeed.com/mini/intake/alta_intake.htm

At the bottom, you get a choice of color as well!
I got a quote of $89.99 (+ S&H) from Alta the other day for the intake hose alone.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top