MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I am trying to help a friend locate a place that will replace his factory seats with aftermarket ones on his 350z. He already has the required railings and Recaros. I believe there needs to be an engineering certification from the installer as well. Can anyone tell me the contact details of such a place in Melbourne? I know Adam got a set of Sparco's put in his car ages ago (umm, before he wrote it off) and as has a few of you. I remember there is a place in Highett that does it, but for the life of me I can't find them now. Thanks in advance!

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
My advice would be to contact the suppliers.... (revolution race gear or the mob in Ballarat, I think... just looking in the August Speed mag call 1800 797 344 for Sparco dealer info...)

If they cant help you... they shouldn't be allowed to sell them...

If he hasnt brought them through the suppliers, bite the bullet and contact them anyway... its the way it has to happen sometimes when you purchase from OS or wherever...

Tell your mate good luck!!

Todd

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
Also try Meridian Motorsport in Moorabin on 03 9553 4200. They also give discounts to MINI Clubs members apparently. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
eltel
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing