MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm a pretty fresh owner of a Mini Clubman 2019 JCW All4 306 HP. For a few months now I'm looking for Winter Wheels that would fit my taste. I don't really like the design of the OEM wheels and I don't feel comfortable spending a lot of money on something I dislike. Since my Clubman is the JCW version and has the large brake there are only two 18" OEM rims that fit. According to the car papers there are only two 18" alloy types approved. This would be 8Jx18, ET: 54 and 6,5J X 18, ET:42 (ET = Offset). Since the car is new I don't want to fit wheels that would make me lose my warranty for the suspension etc. I'm from Europe and some countries here are also quite picky when it comes to using official approved rims for the car model.

Can anyone recommend an alternative? I was also thinking about using BMW alloys (Model 554M or model F44 18 Inch Styling 556 M) as they have the exact same stats and look a bit better plus are easier to get. Anyone used those for their minis?

Thanks in advance:)
Marek

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Have you checked out this page yet? THE MINI ROCKS then select Alufelgen Mini F54 JCW

1 - 2 of 2 Posts