MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Happy Motorer!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed several people post over the last two days that they have a week 42 build but their cars have moved into "Scheduled for Production." Does anyone know whether this is due to those lucky people having their cars bumped up for some reason (dealer slot opening, etc.), or if the factory is actually running two weeks ahead of schedule? I'm also scheduled for week 42, but still show "On Order" and my MA says I am in 112 status (which I interpret to mean "On order" as well, but don't really know). :confused:

Thanks!
DeLaura

· Registered
188 Posts
if you check out the FAQ it says that 112 is the "Order is scheduled for Production" This is a bit different from "Scheduled for Production" showing up in your OL though. Also I would check with your MA or 1-866-ASK-MINI for better status of your MINI. If you look at the FAQ you will notice that on order has about 5 steps before going into "Scheduled for Production" in your OL and through your MA or ASKMINI you can find out about each of those steps.

my status is scheduled for prodution with no date assigned. i was wondering though, how did you get assigned a MA? I've talked to my dealer a few times and the word motoring advisor has never been mentioned.

· Happy Motorer!
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mataku said:
i was wondering though, how did you get assigned a MA? I've talked to my dealer a few times and the word motoring advisor has never been mentioned.
MA is a fancy/MINI term for car salesman... so yours should be the guy/gal who sold you the car... although I'd have to say mine didn't really have to do any selling!

· Registered
188 Posts
DeLaura said:
MA is a fancy/MINI term for car salesman... so yours should be the guy/gal who sold you the car... although I'd have to say mine didn't really have to do any selling!

i think that is the case for all MINI salesman. I would love to be one in fact, just sit around and spec MINI's for people all day. Interesting that everyone calls their salesman an MA, the salesman haven't done much advising I must say.

· Registered
700 Posts
I ordered my '05 MCS on Sept. 2, my dealer called today to say it would be ready for pickup on Oct. 14 ("maybe" the 13th!).

Less than six weeks, I'm totally OK with that after hearing some of the other waiting times. My dealer is in Richmond, VA, the MCS was shipped on the Independence.

Not bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.