MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MCC is coming today! I'm poor until my next pay check but I'm so excited. :) :) :)

Specs:
Cool Blue/Black top
Grey/Black Leatherette interior
Xenon Headlights
Sports seats
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Chrome line exterior & mirrors
CVT
Body color interior surface/Anthracite interior trim

It's being shipped from Mini of Pittsburgh. Now I just have to wait for a call from the shipper so I can run home and finally drive it. AHHHHHHHH!

·
Alpinamike
96 Posts
I am picking my up at MINI Of pittsburgh

I am just waiting for my mini to get their. Hope your mini has a safe trip out their. I have a convertible on its way too. but it is too crapy around here to drive with the top down.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alpinamike said:
I am just waiting for my mini to get their. Hope your mini has a safe trip out their. I have a convertible on its way too. but it is too crapy around here to drive with the top down.
It's crappy here too in Philadelphia. Mini of Pittsburgh has been great. Everything was done through faxes, phone calls, and express mail. I bought the car off the lot with 127 miles on it for approx 1k under MSRP. Plus, I'm getting it 5 days after I put the initial deposit down.

Update: Driver called. He's running late and probably won't get here till midnight. :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
firezrage said:
My MCC is coming today! I'm poor until my next pay check but I'm so excited. :) :) :)

Specs:
Cool Blue/Black top
Grey/Black Leatherette interior
Xenon Headlights
Sports seats
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Chrome line exterior & mirrors
CVT
Body color interior surface/Anthracite interior trim

It's being shipped from Mini of Pittsburgh. Now I just have to wait for a call from the shipper so I can run home and finally drive it. AHHHHHHHH!
Contrats and hope you two are happy togeather :) I know your going to have so much fun and this meens you can see all the lights inside working straight away instead of waiting up half the night to smile when you see them :)

Roman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts