MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-sorry anothe fault here , carrying on from my previous fault post-I have just collected my car from an auto electrican which found faulty fuses the problem with the speedo not working and the dial illumination not working however the remaining problem is every light along the driver side (right hand drive) do not work, that all the brake lights, indicators and headlamps also the illumination on the dials are now constantly on even though the headlights are not on but go off with the ignition. The auto electrican couldn't look into it further as he was going on holiday. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
286 Posts
The body processor has the lighting module in it. Pull the panel over it and check the connections for corrosion. It is possible that water has gotten into it. In US cars, ti si behind the right A pillar in the footwell.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you are talking about the BC1 module located in the drivers side footwell on the right then its not that as the electrician checked it today-although he said he didnt have time to remove it completely-he seemed to think it was due to the rear light cluster but needed more time with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts