MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share with everyone that our all-girl MINI motoring network (the mini skirts) got some press last week at edmunds.com - one of the editor's was kind enough to see what we were trying to accomplish in creating an online rally space for female MINI owners, giving them not just a space to share stories and post pics, but to also plan regional rally events, gatherings and charitable opportunities. We're in fact currently organizing such an event to raise money for breast cancer research sometime in October.

Anyway, the article came out just as we were coming off the MINI Takes the State (Los Angeles) "high" which had us spinning are wheels just a little harder for a few days afterward. In any case, if you're interested, here's a video slideshow of what we saw in L.A.

oops! forgot the link to the article on edmunds - sorry!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool! I guess my invitation was lost in the mail ;)
we tried to send out a mailer to let everyone know, but our carrier pigeons died and with our budget - all we have here is about seven toothpicks, half a roll of scotch tape and some gum. :rolleyes:

but we'll hopefully be able to get some "notifications" out there moving forward for the next event we have :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have anything in the news release format, Paul might put it on the MINI2 news feed. :nice:
we currently just have the link to the story (at edmunds) - we don't even have a news section on our site for an rss feed - of course if you're asking for something different, then we don't have it. we're just a wee venture that just so happens to have broad minded goals ;)

and if we're ever in s. dakota, expect a request for some suggestions for great roads to drive in your area!! :ibblack::D:ibblack::D:ibblack:

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
I need to change my location title. :eek:

The hubby and I are RVers, towing a Clubman behind our Winnebago. Location changes on a whim. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts