MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Please can you help me?

My sponser area has gone and my PM rights had gone?

I have emailed auto forums regarding my late payment this month as its delt with by my wife, who at the the moment is too ill to deal with the payment.

I asured auto forums yesterday that I would get the details and get it paid.

Do these AF guys not give a ****! My wife is having major surgery in an attempt to rid her of cancer and im trying to look after 3 young childern on my own!

TBH AutoForums are total ******s, they dont give a **** about me.

Dave

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Dave, really sorry to hear your news :(
As for auto forums they are terrible - they deleted my banner in October then in March said they didnt have a banner for me then when I sent it they didnt link it to my site. They passed me from pillar to post to get it back
I have tried to cancel my sponsorship but my requests in March were ignored, then when they replied in April as the new month had started they won't refund me.
Also they won't refund me for the missing banner for all those months saying the package with & with out banners are the same price - I have never been told there are more than one package.
Thank god there are other places to advertise

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
In the past couple of days AutoForums removed some Sponsors (Alta Mini Performance, MiniManiaUK and Wollaston MINI) and added a new one (Leeds Motor Company). In the process they mucked up Mikey's profile and Dave's forum.

When I noticed this had happened I emailed the AutoForums sales staff and CC'd Stew.

With regard to AutoForums Vendor Packages, I believe these are something new. When AutoForums first bought MINI2 I suspect current Sponsors were charged the same rate for advertising that Paul charged ... which if I'm reading AutoForums rates correctly is half the going rate.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts