MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I know his has been posted many times before but never for round these parts it would seem.

I'd really love a recommendation for alloy wheel repairs in the Bedford area.

As with many of the previous threads (sorry not being sexist really!) my darling wife nicked a curb today and scuffed the alloy on my MCS JCW. Wouldn't look half as bad but they are painted white and can be seen a mile off - plus everyone might think I did it :eek:. She readily admitted it when I saw but had hoped I wouldn't notice - yeah right :(

Oh and do you know if repairing the one wheel is generally OK or will it be much whiter than the other three and look odd after??

Finally how much is the repair generally?

Thanks

mor7s

·
BBMC 003
972 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was quoted £50 per wheel by an independant guy. Did a great job on a friends car but not in your area. Now found someone through the local Audi dealer who will do them for £40 each. Might be worth asking at your local showrooms, 2nd hand dealers etc who they use.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was reading Autocar today and oddly enough they had an article on alloy repairs, funny how you notice these things only when they're relevant! From the weblink they quoted have found a chap who covers the area and also the chaps at Vecchio are only up the road it turns out, hopefully my little JCW will be looking all good again soon :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts