MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since leaving college 'x' years ago my lfe has been like this..... mini 850, mini city 1000 then converted with JC cooper kit, cooper conerted to S with JC kit, twin point cooper (mistake) , mini cooper s-works 90bhp.....New MINI COOPER, now MINI COOPER S. But its not enough..... after 10 months I feel the need to give even more cash to the Cooper family and get it converted toa JCW. Will I be satisfied ? Or am I just a power addict constantly upping by BHP for just for kicks :confused:

·
Cooper boy!
243 Posts
hmmmmm loving your minis there arent you!!!! yea go for the works, doubt ull b disapointed! nothing wrong with being obsessed with bhp if you got the time and certainly the money!

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously folks... anyone got any experience on going from s to works...were you satisfied or should I put this idea to bed once and for all and spend all my energies helping others less fortunate.

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
either i'm hallucinating or someones parked a jcw outside my shop.... and it black.... just like mine could be.... is this a sign .... its so not fair.....

·
iPod. Do you?
736 Posts
Whilst it's not the works, I have had remap, pulley and Milltek fitted. There's no possible way you could regret the up in power. The Mini can comfortably handle it, remains poised and a blast to drive.

Pete

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TT_Convert said:
Whilst it's not the works, I have had remap, pulley and Milltek fitted. There's no possible way you could regret the up in power. The Mini can comfortably handle it, remains poised and a blast to drive.

Pete
how's this affetced insurance /warranty

·
Registered
754 Posts
I went from MCS to Works after about 14 months and was really wondering whether I could really justify spending £3500.0 for 37 bhp. But I thought what the hell, you only live once!!!!

Since the conversion 5 months ago, I have suffered constant pain in the jaw from smiling too much!!!!!!!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Money well spent if you ask me.;)

BTW I've edited your title slightly. I hope you don't mind.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts