MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since leaving college 'x' years ago my lfe has been like this..... mini 850, mini city 1000 then converted with JC cooper kit, cooper conerted to S with JC kit, twin point cooper (mistake) , mini cooper s-works 90bhp.....New MINI COOPER, now MINI COOPER S. But its not enough..... after 10 months I feel the need to give even more cash to the Cooper family and get it converted toa JCW. Will I be satisfied ? Or am I just a power addict constantly upping by BHP for just for kicks :confused:

·
Cooper boy!
243 Posts
hmmmmm loving your minis there arent you!!!! yea go for the works, doubt ull b disapointed! nothing wrong with being obsessed with bhp if you got the time and certainly the money!

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously folks... anyone got any experience on going from s to works...were you satisfied or should I put this idea to bed once and for all and spend all my energies helping others less fortunate.

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
either i'm hallucinating or someones parked a jcw outside my shop.... and it black.... just like mine could be.... is this a sign .... its so not fair.....

·
iPod. Do you?
736 Posts
Whilst it's not the works, I have had remap, pulley and Milltek fitted. There's no possible way you could regret the up in power. The Mini can comfortably handle it, remains poised and a blast to drive.

Pete

·
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TT_Convert said:
Whilst it's not the works, I have had remap, pulley and Milltek fitted. There's no possible way you could regret the up in power. The Mini can comfortably handle it, remains poised and a blast to drive.

Pete
how's this affetced insurance /warranty

·
Registered
754 Posts
I went from MCS to Works after about 14 months and was really wondering whether I could really justify spending £3500.0 for 37 bhp. But I thought what the hell, you only live once!!!!

Since the conversion 5 months ago, I have suffered constant pain in the jaw from smiling too much!!!!!!!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Money well spent if you ask me.;)

BTW I've edited your title slightly. I hope you don't mind.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
LMB
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing