MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just joined this group. Glad to take part. I pick up my Mini Cooper on Monday. I am in Melbourne and would love to know of drive days and group outings. Love to meet other guys and girls in this neck of the woods.

Michael :green:

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Welcome Michael

There are a group of Melbourne MINI owners that meet monthly, contact Zakdoggi for more details. The next official run will be Feb, but I believe that there might be a mid-Jan run too.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IML337 said:
Another person that sold their Golf and bought a MINI - nice one :D
Even though the golf was a good car ( til' it started to fall apart), I am glad to get rid of it. My partner never really like it to start with. I have wanted a Cooper from the day it was released. Though the next 2 days will feel just as long. Monday 5pm will not come fast enough.

Michael :green:

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Great to hear mate!!

I can understand your excitement:D I had to wait a bit over a week for everything to get sorted... I ended up leaving town and heading interstate because my car was in the window and the wait was too exciting for me:)

Todd

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.