1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
90 Posts
:eek: I am truly amazed and quite happy with the pricing (a Cooper starting at $16,850 and a Cooper S at $19,850 with the option packages at $1,250---Woo Hoo!!!!!):p

·
Registered
261 Posts
That means $22,850 gets me a Cooper S with everything?! Very Cool! I'll take two! Well maybe one now and one, y'know, later.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
spoolin

I'm right behind you with my $$$ for a Cooper!!

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Besides providing fantastic pricing on both MINI models, it is also remarkable that MINIUSA did not play any games and included the destination charge in the prices quoted. :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
AAAAmen! :cool:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How good are the US prices?

In the latest issue of Road & Track, which just hit the newstands, they tested a standard MINI Cooper equipped with these options:

leather seats
sunroof
heated seats
chrome accents
foglamps

As official prices were not available when they went to press, they estimated that MINI of having an “as tested” price of $21,070.

Now that BMW has released the actual prices, the MINI Cooper they tested would actually list at $19,430.

That’s $1,640 less!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'll take TWO!

Because of these prices, I WILL take two. At my dealership, I was number one for an "S". After seeing these prices, I've decided to replace my '98 B5 Passat with a Cooper, and it turns out I'll either be number one or two for that as well!!!

(I can see the liscense plate frame now..."My other Cooper is an "S" ;))

Back on topic: After seeing these prices, I believe it's obvious that MINI stalled for this long to watch the market. Although you'll probably never see a completely "stripped" MINI, it's nice to know it's in the 16's

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: I'll take TWO!

Garfield said:
Because of these prices, I WILL take two. At my dealership, I was number one for an "S". After seeing these prices, I've decided to replace my '98 B5 Passat with a Cooper, and it turns out I'll either be number one or two for that as well!!!

Nice!! :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts