MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Does anybody know how to find out what stage/version of the oneclick you have and do AMD ever change codes to later versions? and how do you get the latest version?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,
i had a one click on my old mini one which was good, but i was never really sure how they upgraded it? at first you send it in with your cars standard ecu data and they change that to suit was mods you have on your car, but if you want it remapped i guess you have to send it back to them again and tell them about any more modifications that you have made

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
AmD One Click

chrishorrocks said:
Hi all, Does anybody know how to find out what stage/version of the oneclick you have and do AMD ever change codes to later versions? and how do you get the latest version?
no idea how to find what version you have - it matches the ECU software on your car tho - if you have v38, you'll get a v38 remap

YES, they can re-map/update it; say u had a cut-out problem, got the dealer to reflash/update the ECU then got AmD to put a new 'revised' modded map on ... think it's essential the same prog ie same changes to fuel, timing but they just set the unit to work with a different ECU version code
;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts