MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mini Maniac
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if you know but in the USA they have rather large Mini gatherings. Things such as "A Mini Vacation in Vegas" and "Minis on the Dragon". They literally get hundreds of Minis showing up from all over the country. Does something like this exist in Australia? I think it would be awesome if it did. :D

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
The USA has a much higher MINI population than Australia so we are unlikely to see those sorts of huge events for a few years yet. But you are right it would be awesome. :D

Have you joined your local clubMINI yet, it is your best chance to get something organised. :D
clubMINI for details. :smile:

·
Mini Maniac
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have joined my local one in QLD. Had my first run with them last weekend.

Some day we could possibly get one going. I say all this as I read this website:
MINIs In The Mountains
:)

·
Still kickin' along
3,003 Posts
There has been some talk in the clubmini ranks of doing something like this. There are obviously a few challenges, including where to hold it that is central (people will tend to complain if it's too far away, and after-all, this is a big country)....as well as when etc.....

Needless to say, there are people working on it....so stay tuned to the clubmini website...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts