MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am sitting here counting down the days till i get my licence back. Havent really been keeping up to date with the site much since i got banned for a year. I was thinking there could be some part fo the site where say someone who hasnt yet got a mini or has a mini but wants to make mods to it could go, select the options they want to see and tehn it would search all the pics on the site and see if anyone has that car which would match the criteria tehy were looking for. this would allow the person to see wot it looks like before they do any modifications or buy/ order a mini. I know the way to do it now is to mayeb post a thread askign for pics but this would cut down on needless posts and would make it instant for people looking rather than having to wait for people to reply.

Its just an idea,,,,,,,u can all probs tell how bored i am ........lol.

get the licence back in feb and i cant bloody wait.

james

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good Idea

I have to agree with you about the idea of being able to better search for mods or pictures of peoples cars than posting a thread and waiting. Maybe the Mini2 controllers can come up with some way to make this a reality.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts