MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mini Bar
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a Mini question but....

I have to choose a new company car and i am looking for a Euro IV compliant diesel, I hate having to pay the taxman more than i have too!

Does anyone know where i can find a list of all compliant cars,

I can then go and attack my FD.
:)

·
Mini Design Philosopher
1,028 Posts
I don't know about a full list but:

Renault have produced a 1.9dCi 90 which is Euro IV compliant and can be found in the Megane and the Laguna.

All Vauxhall Corsa and Astra (not Zafira) diesels built from factory are now Euro IV compliant, as are the new 1.9CDTi (120bhp and 150bhp versions) of the Vectra (yes I know its a Vectra) and Signum. There's now a 3.0 V6 24v turbo diesel in the Vectra too - scary.

Websites of cars you are interested in should say - if they don't then their diesels probably aren't euro IV compliant.

Might want to check Honda - they are pushing their diesel technology at the moment.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Honda Accord Diesel is an impressive car, very quiet and sits in the lowest band for Company Car Tax at 15%. Some Renault Megane also, think maybe the Toyota Avensis. Read a magazine like What Car, they concentrate a lot on which cars are most tax efficient. I think in the data section at the back of the magazine they list the %tax liability for each model and likely costs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.