MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MINI OneD will be 5 years old this September and I have just passed 46,000 miles...

I was just thinking about the day I picked it up and the Mini Adventures I have been on in this car.
It was collected on September 1st 2003... loaded up with three friends a few hours later, a weeks luggage, fags & water... It was then pointed in the direction of Dover!
By 7am the next morning my 22hour old Mini had close to 1000 miles on it and we were in Biarritz France!
5days later we were back in London after a great time in France. The car was run in that week with over 2000 miles on it and looked great covered in dirt, flies and brake dust!
Since then it has covered lots of long distance trips in the UK and is a great car for MINI Adventures!!! I feel I am getting ever more attached to it the longer I own it...

Anybody else had some great times and fun adventures driving their car?

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
ooooh too many to list I think, but the best one has to be The Italian Job in my old S Works :D off again this year in the new one and I can't flippin wait! :D :D :D

here's my blog from 2006 :D

118's Adventures

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Mine was probably this weekend. Three days camping in the Lakes on the Lakes Tour. I've been on quite a few runs now, but this one has got to be the best! :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
For me it was my first run in my 1 month old MCS R53 in 2005
The south downs run..............

ive been every year since and luv the run every time.......

Great run
Great people
Great cars
Great fun camping
and its so well organised too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts