MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
I'll be taking my beloved RX8 down to tescos ;)

I'm all out of groceries and lunchtime is rapidly approaching :rolleyes: :p

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
After navigating this mornings thunderstorms and flooded roads, I'll probably be doing the same again tonight after work.

Minnie Mouse said:
Now, tomorrow I shall be whizzing up the M1/A5 towards Tamworth....beware!
Not a million miles away from me :eek: Best I keep off the roads tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
My mini and I are moving south, about 400 miles south. So in a couple of weeks, Betty is going to be stuffed with everything she can carry. :D :D :D :D

Booper

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BooperCooperS said:
My mini and I are moving south, about 400 miles south. So in a couple of weeks, Betty is going to be stuffed with everything she can carry. :D :D :D :D

Booper
So you won't be taking that much in the car then!!!!!

I went to Costco this afternoon, got my discs, an extra large bucket (yes, it was a bucket) of Ariel, a super duper size Lenor, a case of water and poor Minnies boot was filled to the gills....in fact I had to put the ariel in the front seat well! I take the Pigyout when I get shopping now...its boot is soooo much bigger!

Beware indeed Hickster....will be at Eddie Stobbart corner approx 9am ish and then slidding onto the A5 there after.....

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
tomorrow- shopping in derby methinks and the car'll get a clean if it's lucky :rolleyes: day off, WOO HOO! :D

thursday, leicester meet...

then just work, until the biggest adventure of the year (possibly :p ): cotswolds!!

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Tone said:
Is it true that some keyboards have accents and some don't - don't say mine doesn't speak - it's a serious (for a change) question.

:confused:
yes, my german keyboard had the umlauts (obviously :rolleyes: ) and some of the french accents.

there are codes that involve holding down ALT, and deactivating the numlock, and pressing some numbers to get french accents on an english keyboard but i can't remember them ;)

<---- did french and german A level :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
14 Participants
Minnie Mouse
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing