MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you reckon you could come up with a single zipper stripe or a pair of them for my bonnet. We talked about it when i had the roof done but you were really busy at the time and I've been really busy recently so never got round to following it up.

It's a cooper S so i was thinking it could be a reasonably broad single stripe that either just crosses the scoop or could even be unzipped as though it's revealing the vent. If it's easier, a pair of stripes would do the trick.

It's fitted with black John Cooper stripes at the moment so they'd have to come off too..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i wish i had photoshop!

I was thinking the same decal as on the roof but without the union jack. Maybe just some black to go round the scoop. Possibly leaving the scoop silver otherwise it might vanish into the black....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought that too. :)

I've attached a quick mockup. Could do with some tweaking, but was this the sort of idea you had?
That's the idea but without the black bits on either side :nice:

Either that, or 2 closed zippers where my JC stripes are now

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
yeah, either that or with the silver zip.. depends if it would show up or not. I was thinking silver zip with black in the open bit and leave the scoop silver
Not sure the silver would show up too well. Difficult to put together with the graphics I have available. :eek:

Attached are two more mockups with the under-zip bit black with both a black and a silver/grey zip.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'd like to keep the scoop silver and make a feature of it really... It might be lost if it's all done black

1 - 20 of 25 Posts