MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mini2 Clubman Newbie
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has no one got any comments on the review?? 60 views no comments?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
its mike brewer, his opinion counts for nowt in my opinion. Short ass over confident little git that he is.

·
Mini2 Clubman Newbie
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, but at least he gives the Clubman a valid writeup? I take it you are 6ft tall??

·
Registered
527 Posts
Mike Brewer gives the Clubman a great review!!!!:D

British International Motor Show on ITV Local

I share his view 100%, go do one Clarkson!!!
I share his view 90% :D He makes out the car is now huge on the outside and will cause parking problems for regular MINI owners! I own both and have no issues with the extra 10" as Clubman is still a short car compared to the rest out there.

Other than that he should have passed up on the stupid Club door wrong side for UK b*ll*x every other nonse has commented on :biggrin:

Again one only has to use this extra door when safe to do so and it's no big to just use the passenger exit, as either side you still need to move the front seat forward to allow decent access anyway

The extra £1200 for the extra inches and unique styling are a small price to pay IMO and lets face it even a bog standard MINI isn't cheap and if you are worried about the extra ££££'s then a MINI probably isn't for you even though the residuals to date have been well worth the initial premium over the competition.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts