MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well, it's nearly time for my HB/W MCS to hit the road - and almost 2 months ahead of schedule :D :D

The car is currently being valeted by the dealer and will be available for me to pick up tomorrow.

I'll post some pix later.

Cheers,

M_C

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steebo777 said:
Great choice in color combo, you won't be disappointed ;)

Motor On!
Yeah, I've had a nose round it already and it looks the canine's conkers :) :)

With the white S spokes and bonnet stripes it will certainly get noticed :D

·
Fly it like you stole it!
95 Posts
I know the feeling. I could have had mine about a week and a half ago but the dealer lied about some bank paper work type stuff, so now it's all solved and I should have it friday, as in a week from today friday. Post some pics ASAP. Mine is HB/W as well with everything imaginable on it. Have fun with it.

Ciao, Daron

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's alive....ALIVE!!

Well,

4pm on Saturday finally rolloed around and I popped along to Lind to pick up Boris.

All I can say is - believe the hype, the Cooper S is fantastic!!

Forget about fuel consumption figures, colour combinations and engine power outputs - just go out there, get one and drive it all day long. I guarantee you'll look like this :D

I'm not too proud a man to admit I did shed a tear for Bertie (BRG MC) when I traded him in after 2 excellent years - but the Cooper S is always the car I wanted.

Here are some pics -

Laters,

M_C

·
Registered
241 Posts
excellent colour choice, bet your well chuffed with it :)

mine is just HB all over and is currently at the dealers waiting for me to collect it on friday, couldn't resist going for a sneaky peak & HB is soooo much better in the the flesh than in the pics especially with the tinted glass, i'm also lucky that in my area I still haven't seen another HB, a few other colours, but mine will be unique(only for a bit i'm sure!!)

·
MINI2 Overdose!
2,336 Posts
You lucky lucky person you! Congrats enjoy

Mine will be here hopefully Monday next week mine to is HB/W but with silver alloys bonnet stripes check out the thread in General Discussion "oh my god what have I gone and done" for the full spec! :D

Look forward to seing your baby on a run!

·
Fly it like you stole it!
95 Posts
Thanks for the definition of "chuffed". That is my new word of the day, tomorrow I will go to work and use that word to death and confuse the rest of my yank friends.
Well if all goes well my HB/W MCS will be in tomorrow or the next day, so I am getting pretty antzy myself, right now I am worse than a kid before Christmas. Will post pics as soon as it comes in.

Ciao fellow HB/W MCS people, Daron

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chuff, chuffing, chuff, chuf

Or....

'totally chuffed' which means, strangely, that something is broken beyond repair.

Or....

'chuffer' which describes someone who's not exactly slim....:D

HTH

M_C

·
working at MINI Guildford
1,012 Posts
You lucky lucky thing :rolleyes: :D
I've got a HB/W with white wheels coming and i CANT WAIT any longer, i think there may be a few tears when i hand my baby in a px (yeah right, i cant wait).
Looks great oh well only a month, 2 weeks and 18 hours to go ish :rolleyes: :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.