MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl,

got my 06 mcs a couple months ago now, so thougt its time to post, so much better than my polo. Insurance is quite high as im only 19 but its worth it:D.

so anyway, ive fitted an m7 intake kit, lowered with eibachs, aero grill, ive just ordered front strut braces, denso plugs and an m7 pulley,

oh im josh btw

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, The mods sound good, what braces have you ordered and lets see some piccies.
You and Jamie are both very lucky to run MCS's at your ages, the insurance put my wife off and she's in her thirties, so I had to buy my own in the end. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the only pictures ive got just now, fitted the strut braces today feels pretty different, only thing is I understteered into a corner which was a bit dodgy, cheers tell me what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
Josh,

Vert smart - great colour.

I reckon some custom black vipers would really make it stand out. Phil at MiniPirate is your man for those jobs...

·
Registered
225 Posts
the only pictures ive got just now, fitted the strut braces today feels pretty different, only thing is I understteered into a corner which was a bit dodgy, cheers tell me what you think
Alright mate..nice Mini you've got there:wink:

was just wondering where in scotland it is your from??..anddd..is that a Polo GTI behind you in white??..if it is my mate aint gonne be happy..hates when he sees another GTI never mind a white one lol:tongue:

Cheers
Martin

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey Josh, welcoe man
Did u tell the insurence when u fitted them on?
cause i want to do that but insurence is going to go up loads
AT

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Josh. I have just got a 2004 MCS and am turning 21 soon - so insurance is still high for me too. Just wondered which company you went with? Cheers Sam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts