MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've just ordered a Mini as a company car, should be here mid September, I went for a Clubman Cooper D in Sparkling Silver with black roof, mirror caps and C Pillars

I ordered it with these extras:
Rain sensor including auto headlights activation
Metallic - sparkling silver
Heated windscreen washer jets
Black roof and mirror caps
Tinted rear windows
Cloth/Ray leather - carbon black
16" 5 star blaster light alloy wheels and run flat tyres
MINI HI-FI Loudspeaker System (10 speakers and amplifier)
Colur line - dark grey (with cloth/leather Ray lounge /punch
Auto air conditioning with cooled glovebox
Basic bluetooth with USB
Detachable towbar

It still came in £2500 cheaper than the Audi A3 my colleauges drive!

I can't wait for it to arrive and am looking forward to 3 years behind the wheel!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No stripes on mine, I didn't have a chance to see one in the flesh before ordering so just searched google images til I saw one I liked the look of and copied it! Heck, I've never been in one or driven one but I liked the look of it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers folks, I treated myself to sitting in one at Wollaston Motors today as I was passing, I've definitely made the right choice :) their showroom Clubman has the Garmin mount which I quite fancy, the ball mount looks the same as the Garmin Zumo I currently use in the car and on the motorbike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then out of the blue today I get a call from the lease co to say it's been delivered to them and is being prepped ready for transportation to me!!! I can't wait!

·
Registered
316 Posts
The real grin will come when you see just how coole these cars drive :) Clubmans are rare on the road too! Much more fun than the A3..chasis is pure BMW- You will cherrish every drive :) Welcome to a MINI experience

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm contemplating an ipod tomorrow to go with the usb ipod thingy I ticked, then I need a Garmin bracket fitting!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts